Monday, April 6, 2009

Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips!

I haven't done this blog thingy in a while..... too busy......

and just when i thought it was all over, now i have to memorize codes and study for a business test:(

oh well. MONTREAL IS ONLY A MONTH AWAY!!

I can actually see it already. Actually it's quite blurry....
anyways.

so disney is fucked. I cant believe i watched the brave little toaster when i was little and i didnt end up being a serial killer.

Im so tiered.

This isnt working out....

OH! you know whats cool? Shrooms for Alice is cool. I have the song stuck in my head. u guys need to record all 3 and send them to me so i can listen to them all the time and be Mel.

What are your guys opinion on York vs Trent? What do u think about me living on my own in Peterbourough? Good side, you guys could come visit me all the time and It would be awesome! Bad side, I wouldn't live close anymore and i would miss everyone. Opinions?

Bananas 4011
fuji apples 4131
granny smith apples 4139
red delicious 4016
golden delicious 4020
brocoli 4060
asparagus 4080
lemons 4053
raspeberries 4054
blueberries 4240
strawberries 4250
cabbage 4069
mango 4959
other type of mango 4312
seedless oranges 4012
bartlett pears 4409
D'anjou pears 4416
green grapes 4022
red grapes 4023
black grapes 4056
plums 4040
limes 4048
kiwi 4030

i know more but im lazy.

Pizza.

2 comments:

  1. well there's no way in hell i'm going to see you alone. and what do you mean living ALONE in Peterbourough? nobody else is there? that's kinda sketch.
    i have no opinions on schools, cause i'm not making those decisions till next year.
    montreal has been talked about so much i'm kinda bored of it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im agreeing with nathan on the montreal thing.

    nice code memorizing lol

    ReplyDelete