Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cheers to a brand new semester

Everyone should watch Dr.Horrible's Sing Along Blog. It is amazing. Joss Whedon, need i say more?

So first semester is finally over! Good marks, good average, and no more stress. (not really, but way less) My new classes seem great, and things seem to be looking up lately.

STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO WAS AWESOME!!

btw Nathan we owe u big time, I'm sorry you had to wait around for stupid people. BUT AT LEAST IT WAS AN AMAZING SHOW!! I really enjoyed every band and had fun moshing and skanking the night away. Avoiding creeps is always fun too.

I have figured out my number one pet peeve. Are you ready?

Hypocrites. They really suck. So many people are hypocrites, I'm sure even I can be a hypocrite sometimes, which makes me hate hypocrites even more.

All i ate today was cereal, corn puffs, cookies and coke. I don't feel so good:(

tomorrow: Hour long office and flight of the conchords!! WOOHOO!!

Mikey get well soon! Hopefully we can go downtown tomorrow or at least very soon.

I can't think of what to say, so I'm just going to end this blog now.

Nothing.

2 comments:

  1. aww, i don't get to see the office or FotC.

    yeah, waiting sucked, but i was asleep/not really paying attention for most of it. i was pretty pissed though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i like you're new blog name a lot better. congrats.

    streetlight was amazing! so was a wilhelm scream! ah! so good!

    ReplyDelete