Monday, February 2, 2009

Yay life! but wait...i thought second semester was supposed to get easier...

Okay so today was the first day of semester one. I was going for a low-level stress semester and i was feeling it was going to happen. But what happened today ? lets think.

At lunch i got dragged to choir and apparently i have 3 weeks to learn 3 songs before a competition in Bomingville. ( however you spell it) That was shitty news. I hate choir. I hate Mr.Kissel. Now i have to ride a short bus to a town ive never heard of with him to sing songs that i hate. Ugh.

After school I went to Miracle Worker. It was supposed to end at 5 but it ended at 7. Everyone tried to quit the play but we ended up signing on for even more work than we had in the first place. Ill be happy about this when the show is over with...but until then i shall suffer the consequences twice a week for 2-4 hours after school.

Classes were so incredibly awesome and easy. Too bad my extra-curriculars had to ruin the simplicity of having an easy and relaxing semester. Why are teachers such assholes? I'm pretty sure teachers college is a set of manipulation courses. Seriously. Teachers can manipulate your life and it sucks. First Mr.Kissel, and now Mrs. Atwell with her "dedication and believing in yourselves is the only thing standing in your way of a fantastic play. So whats it gonna be? Will you trust yourselves and believe you can do this? Or will you put the last 3 months work to waste?" That was not a direct quote but you get the jist of it. Grrrrr.... so much for getting a job.

Speaking of getting a job, I don't think I want to work at red lobster anymore. I'd rather find a job at square one or sherway that closes fairly early and doesnt require me to work basically all weekend EVERY weekend. Actually I wish i could just find money in a waterproof bag in the back ceramic part of my toilet. I should check into that....

Nope. no money. sigh. STINKY!!!!!

When I was little I used to call poo stinky, and when I had to poo I would tell people that I was going to go stinky. lol it sounded so hilarious and nobody ever knew what the fuck i was talking about. Damnit mom and dad, poo isnt a bad word to teach your kid. At least my kindergarten class wouldnt look at me so weird when I told them I was going to poo. Id be normal:(

I mooned my kindergarten class. I didnt get in trouble but for some reason I felt bad about it so I cried and told my mom when I got home. It's funny how when you are little the strangest things make you feel bad. Mooning isnt a crime. Is it? I guess it depends on the situation...? Maybe im just crazy. . . but i mean if you mooned the prime minister you would probably get in trouble. HA! mooning Stephen Harper would be fun.

Woah i have no idea where that crazy rant came from.

Sausage.

4 comments:

  1. 1. lol short bus

    2. lol at the toilet thing

    3. your audience is me and nathan. dont tell stories ive heard and nathan probably has too :P (e.g. stinky and mooning)

    4. mooning is indeed a crime. it's called indecent exposure ash...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew it was a crime!
    and i doubt Nate has heard those stories.. lol.
    Honestly from the job part onward my hands just typed whatever came into my head and them i was like shit wtf was that? anyways...

    sausage.

    and thats how it happened. So im sorry if you have heard it before but my mind re-thinks the same thoughts sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate singing! It makes me feel so exhausted and out of energy. You seem fortunate that you can actually join a choir and sing in it.
    Do you work at red lobster? I am thinking of getting a job in Canada when I return, and I think I'll join Cole in Best Buy.
    Mooning as a gesture is indeed a crime; it's similar to wearing no clothing in public.
    Anyway, you've got a new reader now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've definately heard every story you've ever had to tell. again: this is the reason facts about you aren't so secret, and thus are prone to being less interesting.

    i agree with mik-e....lol short bus indeed

    ReplyDelete