Thursday, February 5, 2009

THAT DOES IT!

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD SO STUPID!?!?!

I'm ready to explode with held-in anger since September and I really don't feel like it. I just wish people would stop pissing me off so I could calm down for once instead of having all the anger built up inside. I feel like that kid coming from the dentist in the video Nathan posted. I need to scream like that kid. Totally random and out of the blue, just let it all out.

At least my blog followers are alright. I guess I should give u guys some credit for not being total selfish dickheads.

I like youtube because it is entertaining and it makes me laugh.

OH MY GOD THE OFFICE IS ON TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

MY LIFE JUST GOT THAT MUCH BETTER!!!!!

I MEAN, SERIOUSLY. I DON'T CARE THAT PPL SUCK, THE OFFICE IS ON SOON!

That realization made my night. I'm glad I had the chance to capture it on blog.

Everytime I try to read a book they always suck. Ugh. I need a hobby. I could dismantle trains maybe....nawww....

I get into really random crazy moods when i write in my blog lately, i end up writing my whole blog in about 10 minutes and when i read back it mostly doesnt make sense. sorry about that.

I am quitting pop cold turkey. It's really hard. I crave it constantly:( I watched Repo again yesterday. I love that movie. Haha pop cold turkey. That would taste gross.

10 years from now friends wont exist. I mean, even now everyone misuses the term "friend". Friends are people that you are there for no matter what and people you stick up for. People that you trust and people who truly care about you. Going by that definition... I have about 4 friends. Going by todays gotta have em all definition, I have approximately 302. (According to facebook) Like i said, in 10 years people wont even know the true meaning of friendship and the world will be a terrible place.

I like true friends. They are pretty awesome. Im glad ive got some, because without them id have gone insane by now.

This may only be funny if you have seen the movie the neverending story, but maybe not. I'd give it a try, it made me happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC3n-LC3Em4&feature=channel

Anyways I'm going to stop ranting.

Pizza

2 comments:

  1. fuck. You outblogged me.

    Yeah, I've got a really low amount of "friends" too I guess. Maybe I'll hold auditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that video is funnier if you've seen "never ending story" and "Trogdor"

    true friends are good
    it's fun to pretend

    get a better ender! stop saying pizza

    ReplyDelete